Wednesday, October 27, 2010

many thanks

hey ya'll! i just wanted to thank those of you who have taken the time to read this and especially those of you who have contributed your hard earned cash to my cause. i am extremely humbled by so many friends and family doing what they can to help me. you guys rock. that being said, i am still far from my goal and need to keep up the forward momentum. if any of you know anyone you might be interested in helping out with something like this, please pass my information on. the more the word is spread, the better!

again, i thank all of you from the bottom of my heart for being amazingly supportive and generous. i am finishing up my last round of doc appointments, vaccinations, etc. so things are really starting to feel real!

cheers for now
<3

p.s. become a follower of my blog to ensure you are always kept up to date on new postings, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment