Wednesday, November 3, 2010

happy november!

hey ya'll,

hope everyone had a nice halloween! i just wanted to say thanks again for all of the donations that are trickling in. i am trying to thank everyone individually, so if you have donated and haven't heard from me yet, it is likely that WorldTeach is still processing the order and hasn't updated my checklist yet. it usually takes at least 24 hours during the week and even longer if you gave on a weekend. as soon as i hear about your donation, i will definitely be thanking you personally since you rock! all of the donations so far have made it possible for me to make my november payment toward the trip. thank you from the bottom of my heart.

keep telling friends/family/interested people about this and i will keep keeping you informed!

cheers for now,
<3 h

No comments:

Post a Comment