Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Happy Holidays

Dearest friends and family,

Can you believe it is already Christmas week?? Yes, I like to have an entire week to celebrate Christmas. Especially this year since in exactly one week, I will be on a plane to Namibia. I can't really express all of the feelings going through my head right now, but I sure can say that I have some wonderful friends and a spectacular family. You might notice that I have removed the link that takes people to the page to give money. That is because with LOTS of help from you guys, my trip is paid for. I know this is extremely cheesy, but ya'll really helped me remember the generosity of everyday people. I am so lucky to know each and every one of you.

I hope that whatever you do this holiday season is wonderful and that you get to spend some quality time with the people that matter most.

Happy holidays,
h

No comments:

Post a Comment